If you need to cancel your paramount subscription on a streaming device, there are a few different ways to go about it. Some devices have a built-in feature that allows you to cancel your subscription, while others require you to go through customer support. Whichever route you choose, be sure to have the following information ready:
- Your account name and password.
- The device’s serial number.
- The date you first subscribed to the service.
The easiest option is to contact customer support and tell them you need to cancel your subscription. They will issue you a refund, which should take less than a week to process. If you don’t want to deal with customer support, you can cancel your subscription by going to the streaming device’s
settings and clicking on ‘MANAGE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTIONS.’ You can select the subscription you want to cancel and click on ‘CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
Paramount Plus is a monthly streaming service that offers ad-free content and exclusive viewing rights to the latest blockbuster movies. You can access this service through your computer, mobile device, or subscription box (such as an Xbox One). The basic package costs $14.99 per month and includes approximately 40 movie channels, but you can also purchase additional add-on packages for an extra fee. Some of these add-ons include children’s channels, international networks, and more.
Here is the solution on how to cancel paramount plus!
If you have prepaid for paramount plus and are no longer interested in using the service, there is a way to cancel your subscription without penalty. You will need to contact customer care and explain your situation. Ideally, it would help if you did this soon after subscribing, since the process can take up to several weeks.
Once you have canceled your Account, it is important to ensure that all of your equipment has been returned so that services can be discontinued as smoothly as possible. Lastly, please note that any remaining funds on your Account will still be processed according to the terms of service agreement that was in effect at the time of purchase.
Steps to cancel paramount plus on Amazon
Canceling your Paramount plus on Amazon is not as difficult as you think. Here are the steps:
1) Go to amazon.com and log in.
2) In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click “Your Account.”.
3) Click on “My Orders” beneath “Your Profile.”
4) On the next page, under “Order History,” click on “Receive a confirmation email when your order ships.” (If this option isn’t available, something went wrong while placing your order, and you will need to connect with Amazon support.)
5) Once you receive this email, go to YOUR PRIMARY ACCOUNT settings and select either ‘Keep my current delivery address’ or ‘Change my shipping address.’ You should also ensure that both boxes are checked so that Amazon does not deliver future orders to your old address.
6) Finally, make sure you cancel any other subscription plans associated with Prime by clicking on ‘Cancel My Subscription’ at the bottom of THIS PAGE!
Yes! You can trial Paramount Plus by visiting their website and signing up for a 7-day free trial. During the trial period, you will have full access to all the platform’s features, including browsing channels, watching videos on multiple devices at once, and downloading content offline so that you don’t have to be connected.
Canceling a paramount plus free trial is fairly simple. You can access the cancel my premier account page by logging in and clicking “Cancel My Premier Account” near the top. From here, you can fill out all the required fields and submit your cancellation request. If everything looks correct, your Account will be canceled within 24 hours, and you will no longer have access to any content or services included with your premier membership.
Canceling paramount plus on Roku may not be the easiest task, but it is possible. To cancel your subscription, take the following steps:
1. On the main screen of your Roku device, click Settings.
2. Click Account and select Your Profile Info from the list.
3. Scroll down and locate Streaming Services under TV Storage & Apps (formerly My Library). This is where you will find all your streaming subscriptions (including paramount plus).
4. Under supreme plus+, click its name to open its details page, Select Remove Subscription from the drop-down menu next to Supreme+ Status: Active. In the message that appears, make sure that you copy down both your unique subscriber ID and email address, as you will need them later on for a cancellation request form on Paramount’s website.
5. Return one last time to Streaming Services by clicking it once again. Select Change or Cancel My Subscriptions from this new context menu, which should now say Cancelled.
Cancelling your paramount subscription can be a headache, especially if you’re subscribed to a streaming device such as Amazon Fire TV or Roku. By following the instructions outlined in this blog, you’ll be able to cancel your subscription on either platform easily and without any headache! Moreover, our website offers special discounts on various streaming devices if you decide to cancel your subscription. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and cancel your paramount subscription today!
Also Read: How To Fix Hulu Error Code P-DEV320?