You may easily hide part or all of your Amazon purchase history, and you also have the option to delete it altogether if you so desire. If you want to conceal your Amazon purchases, you may simply do so. If you ordered something very personal and you want to hide orders on Amazon then you can easily hide the orders.
There are a number of instances in which you may find it advantageous to hide your Amazon purchase history. You may wish to hide a single transaction from your credit history from time to time. As a bonus, you avoid ruining the surprise of a birthday gift for someone else or purchasing something on your account that you don’t want your children to see. Navigate to your account settings and select “Purchases” to access this option.
Here’s how to erase or hide your Amazon purchase history on your computer and mobile app, regardless of your motivation.
How to Hide an Amazon Order?
To hide an order on Amazon, you will need to archive it. Follow these steps to hide orders on amazon.
- Firstly, you need to open a web browser on your computer and go to amazon.com.
- Then, visit your account, and sign in.
- After that, select the Returns & Orders option. Then, next to each item you want to hide.
- After selecting the items, click on the Archive order button.
- Visit Amazon.com using any supported web browser. It is hard to disguise an order while using the Amazon smartphone app.
- Then click Returns & Orders. You can find this in the upper-right corner of your browser window, exactly next to the shopping basket icon.
- It is where you’ll locate the object you’re trying to hide. The orders you’ve placed with us in the previous 90 days are shown at the bottom of the page. In order to see orders over a longer period, choose a different time range from the “previous 3 months” drop-down box.
- Then archive order should be selected. The link may be found in the near vicinity of the product’s image, right next to it.
- In the last step, pick Archive order from the menu that appears.
How to Remove Your Previous Amazon Searches?
You can easily delete your Amazon search history by visiting amazon.com and clicking the Accounts & Lists menu item. To delete an item from your search history, choose Browsing History and Remove from view.
- Firstly, open any web browser and go or visit Amazon.com.
- The next step is to hover over Accounts & Lists.
- After that, select Browsing history next from the options.
- Use the Remove from view option to remove a search result from your history. This button will show exactly under the item on the list that you desire to remove.
How do You Request a Desktop Webpage on an iPhone?
To see a web page on your iPhone as it would look on a desktop computer, hit the double AA in the address bar. It will provide the option “Request Desktop Website.” You will continue viewing the website’s desktop version after clicking a link in desktop mode.
How to Request a Desktop Webpage on an Android Mobile Device?
To access the Chrome browser app’s menu and see a website optimized for desktop viewing, tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Click on the “Desktop Site” then.
How to Hide or Archive an Amazon Order?
Click the Returns & Orders option in the top right corner of the website after login into your Amazon account. It will present you with a list of everything you’ve bought online during the last three months. You must scroll through the list until you find the order you desire to conceal, and then click “View Order Details.” If you cannot find what you are searching for, use the search box.
You must click the “Archive Order” option to hide the chosen item. Then, you must click the “Archive Order” one again. Everything you purchased simultaneously will be preserved in the archive. If you see it now, it will not appear on your order list, even if someone else does. Nonetheless, the order archive makes it accessible even today. You may discover it by visiting Amazon’s Archived Orders page.
Additionally, go to Accounts & Lists > Account from the main bar to find it on Amazon’s website. You may find the “Archived Orders” button on the “Your Account” page.